Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Europe and Exploration

This will end up being my final post in some time, as I'm off to Europe tomorrow. Trip stops include Ireland, France, and the UK. More could follow depending on if I feel the immediate desire to explore more there or to come back and plan a return adventure.

My first race (truthfully since Cascade) of 2014 will be the Wicklow Way 50K this Saturday. About 6,000+ ft of climbing for the course, so its nothing shabby. Weather looks to be windy and potential for rain, with temps anywhere from low 40's to low 50's. Will be rocking the Pearl Izumi N2's, my Ultraspire Surge, and a camera to take plenty of photos.

Pics shall be posted to the blog upon my return.

Following are pics from a run I did yesterday on Cougar and Squak mountains. Nice mid-day run with some sun, sleet, hail, and mud.



Cougar

Cougar

Squak

Squak

Squak

Cougar

Pearl Izumi M2's...part of the training rotation

No comments:

Post a Comment